RJC UK LTD can supply and install any hoardings, barriers and partitions that you may require for your project.
We can offer at the client request the finish to suit via painting up to full custom graphics carrying company logos and if required we can offer screen print to utilise the hoardings as advertising space for relevant parties
We can through our tried and tested route to market offer the marketplace any system including bespoke systems that may be required.
We can offer a service where we build to your requirements and you can if you wish purchase the hoardings or we can move to another site as required.
We recycle and reuse all products wherever possible.
Depending on your specific requirements we can:
- Measure and survey you site
- Design the hoardings, barriers and partitions to your exact requirements.
- We structurally design every installation for every project to ensure it not only meets with current guidelines but is also designed specifically for that application.
- We offer the client a full set of in-house detailed CAD drawings and all our operatives have a full set of CAD site working drawings to ensure the installation teams operate as effectively as possible.
- We have an in house full Solidworks design for the works which demonstrates via a 3d walk-around model process to ensure the system meets all the client’s requirements and offers the necessary access for all trades.
- The 3D process also allows the Client and Clients representatives to view 2in-situ2 prior to fabrication and installation.
- Order materials such as Timber, Steel, Aluminium, Lightweight Composite
With a highly experienced fully qualified management team and a dedicated installation workforce, RJC UK Ltd have been:
- Supplying via direct to market sales
Hoardings, barriers, and partitions, including Chapter 12 compliant steel and fire-rated panel systems for over 25 years for clients including many Blue-Chip organisations
It is a Health and Safety Executive requirement that:
- You must conduct your business without putting members of the public at risk.
- This includes the public and other workers who may be affected by your work.
- For full guidance
Very few construction projects can be undertaken without first of all establishing a suitable barrier to protect the site and provide security between the public and workers.
RJC UK Ltd offer to the marketplace a full turn-key solution to all your hoarding, barrier and partition requirements to include
- Timber framed traditional fixed systems
- Pre-cast ballast anchors systems incorporating pre-cast retaining walls where necessary
- Fully fixed with lightweight steel framing
- Fireproof systems
- Attenuation Barriers